What One State Group Does Well
This week we spotlight a state group that focuses on 1 thing and does it well!
Our California Team, for a long time, has been visiting university campuses around the Bay Area and engaging students.
Their objective was to establish a presence on California campuses and promote The FAIRtax to register with the students through multiple exposures to the message. No sign-ups; no literature.
Now the Team has upped its game. The Team has designed and printed a push card to appeal to students.
Here is Page 1:
- The 1st message on the push card reaches students who think wealth inequality is a bad idea, pointing out the income-tax is only progressive on income. This message has students thinking outside the box
- The 2nd message hammers away at politicians and big business. This message resonates with social justice warriors
- Another message speaks about the “glass ceiling”. This idea should appeal to proponents of gender equality.
And here is Page 2. There are several important points on Page 2 for students.
- The FAIRtax un-taxes tuition and the wages used to pay it
- Our California Team also underscores The FAIRtax raises the same revenue as the current tax system. This point is important to students who place value in government programs
- Note also the corruption point appears, which students can readily associate with politicians
- Page 2 also makes a point Social Security will be funded with a larger and more stable tax base. Students may not be thinking about retirement yet, but those who are paying attention know they will be paying into Social Security for years. But Social Security will not be there for them when the time comes to retire unless the country changes course
- The push card gives students a specific actions to take, including the currently hip action of text messaging
Indeed our California Team is following the golden rule of marketing: KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE!
If you want to improvise and customize your own promo piece, as our California Team did, please send a draft to our Communications & Marketing Director Randy Fischer By clicking here to email him
We do need to know what is going out over The FAIRtax brand. Randy turns submissions around very quickly.
Congratulations to our California Team, two of whom, Sergey Shevchuk & Marty Sturmer are pictured here:
Do you have an idea for how to target a specific audience?
Don’t forget to order your FAIRtax gear from The FAIRtax Logo Store
Call For Pictures & WriteUps
We need more of you to send in pictures and news. If you have anything to share, please EMAIL your material to me, text me 908-578-4975, Fax me 908-598-2888.
When others see your activity, they are inspired, and the process snowballs. When the process snowballs, Representatives, Senators and, yes, even the President start to take notice and listen to Us.
Yours In Liberty!
AFFT Grassroots Coordinator & Secretary